We had Delton Founders Festival this weekend and had a really good time. Micah rode in a barrel train during the parade again this year. I had my camera with me like any good mom but forgot to charge the batteries of course! So, no pictures this year. The kids are definitely enjoying having Daddy home for 4 days in a row. We keep very busy. Maggie has to go back in this Tuesday for another weight check because she only gained 2 ounces the week before. I am NOT worried but I will keep you updated on her progress. Maelea is such a little Mommy lately. She always wants to help with Maggie. Micah has had some screaming again lately in the middle of the night and when he wakes up. We don't know what is hurting or if he is having nightmares or what. After talking with some other moms, I think (and hope) it is just growing pains. He is eating so much lately that he must be growing. I will post some more pictures soon... after I charge my camera batteries:)
No comments:
Post a Comment