Act justly, Love mercy, and Walk humbly with your God.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Goodbye Summer! :(
Summer is officially winding down and I majorly failed at this whole blog thing! Oh well. Here's a few pictures to sum up the rest of our summer. The last day of soccer camp, Ronald McDonald came to visit. My kids went no where near him. He did sign Micah's soccer ball though. We went to Binder Park Zoo that day and had a great time. We went on another camping trip. This time we went with my brother's family and my Dad. It rained and rained and rained and rained........ just at night though. I have never ever been so wet in a tent in my life! We had to dry everything even our clothes in our suitcases after the first night. Dan has been "home" the past couple of weeks. I mean just home at night and not out of town. It is so nice to have him home at night. Maggie is finally starting to walk. She is still wobbly but is getting better. Both of the kids have new big beds in their rooms. Micah has Dan's loft bed from when he was a kid and Maelea has my bunk bed from when I was a kid. We now have room for 5 kids.... And since you are still reading... we are expecting again the beginning of February. We will find out next week Friday what we are having. AND just to clarify after I just re-read a few lines, we are only having one! :) I will hopefully post before then but if not, definitely when we know what we are having.
oh wow, congratulations!!! that's very exciting news! and it sounds like you have had a really nice summer. can't wait to find out the gender of the new baby. we should try to get together some day. your kids are so adorable!
2 comments:
oh wow, congratulations!!! that's very exciting news! and it sounds like you have had a really nice summer. can't wait to find out the gender of the new baby. we should try to get together some day. your kids are so adorable!
Congratulations on the new baby!
Post a Comment