Act justly, Love mercy, and Walk humbly with your God.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Influenza A

Well folks, let me be one of the first to tell you that we have it! Micah just was confirmed positive for Influenza A. It's not a positive H1N1, BUT, H1N1 is an Influenza A. Take it for whatever it's worth. Maelea is down with a high temp and Maggie has a high temp too, but she has ear drainage that might be the cause of her fever. Anyways, we will survive! :) I did call my OB because there is a lot of risk for pregnant women getting H1N1. Basically, I need to call if/when I get sick and start Tamiflu. If Micah can handle it, I think most people will be just fine. Yes, they did have their seasonal flu shot (influenza B). Maggie hasn't had hers but will soon. Don't come see us, obviously:)

2 comments:

Jean said...

Yucky! Get better soon and don't you catch it too!

Mike, Teresa, Nathan, Logan, Maggie, and Kolby said...

Ugh!! I can't even imagine being pregnant and having three kids super sick. We will be praying for you. 1 Corinthinas 10:13 He won't give you anymore than you can handle. Hope things get better soon.