congratulations!! maggie is an adorable name!! she's beautiful! and you can definitely tell all 3 are siblings!! how are you doing?
Kelli, I am so happy for you five! I hope all is still going well! Maggie looks precious and I can't wait to meet her! Hopefully it's soon!
Congratulations Kelli and Dan, she is beautiful. Maybe she will be a nonconformist and will be left-handed!Love,Aunt Teresa and Uncle Rick.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
congratulations!! maggie is an adorable name!! she's beautiful! and you can definitely tell all 3 are siblings!! how are you doing?
Kelli, I am so happy for you five! I hope all is still going well! Maggie looks precious and I can't wait to meet her! Hopefully it's soon!
Congratulations Kelli and Dan, she is beautiful. Maybe she will be a nonconformist and will be left-handed!
Love,
Aunt Teresa and Uncle Rick.
Post a Comment