Act justly, Love mercy, and Walk humbly with your God.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Doing Well

Micah is continuing to do well these days. He loves being outside and is getting quite the tan. He is also starting to enjoy the water. Yesterday he went in up to his neck in Grandma's pool all on his own. This is a HUGE step for him. He is able to ride his tricycle all by himself and has for a while now. He is talking all of the time as well. I think he tries to say so much that I still don't catch it all. He is very interested in my belly and uses his play stethoscope to listen to the baby. He is so excited to see her. He looks under my shirt and in my belly button to see the baby. Only one more week until I am induced. I am still hoping to go on my own though. Also, Micah will start school this year on his birthday and he is very excited about it. He wants an Elmo cake and is very excited to see his friends and Miss Tracy. Well, I guess that's all for now. I will keep you updated on the arrival of baby "M" (we still don't have a name.)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

so glad to hear how well micah is doing. and i can't wait to hear about baby m!!

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward (summer is going so fast) to seeing everyone too! Glad to hear all is well with Micah. Good luck with the new little one. Take Care. Give Micah a big hug for me and tell him HI. Tracy