Micah's eye appointment went well. He is now 20/20 in one eye and 20/25 in the other (with glasses). The patching is working! It's a good thing because he hates it so much and I really don't like making him do it either.
Saturday we went to a house warming party for some friends of ours. Dan took his tractor and trailer and did a hayride for the kids. We were all in the big barn and all of a sudden Maelea throws up ALL OVER! She had been saying she didn't feel good. She has been fine ever since then though.
On Sunday, I went to a Gull Lake arts alumni get together. There were not many people there but it was a lot of fun!
Poor Maggie! She has been feeling terrible again lately. I took her in today again because she has been sleeping constantly and been very irritable. She has another double ear infection. She has also only gained back 1 oz. of the 11 that she lost two weeks ago. I'm really glad we went in before it got too bad. She will obviously be seeing the ENT very soon.
Micah came home from school and slept from 4:30 until after 8:00 tonight! We did not do any patching today! Now I am of course worried that he might be getting sick.
Maelea is complaining of a stomach ache and had diarrhea earlier. Never a dull moment! I'll get back to the rest of the pictures later.






No comments:
Post a Comment