Act justly, Love mercy, and Walk humbly with your God.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

WAAAY overdue for a post!

Once again, Sorry! We have been busy busy busy here. Dan is out of town some times still and when he's home, we are on the go. Micah started his OT last week. They are working on core muscle strengthening and vision stuff and oral strengthening as well as oral sensory stuff. I NEVER realized how much he compensates. They said his right side is weaker than his left. Something interesting is that he does not get dizzy very easily. They spin him on this trapeze like swing to help his body to feel dizzy. He does sit-ups on a big ball and some bouncing too. This week he rode on a special bike that works his arms too. Every day I have to put my finger in his mouth and press on his gums above his teeth and move all around his mouth. This is supposed to help his gag reflex. He also has to "practice" chewing on a stick thing that they gave him. I do not know all of the proper names for this OT stuff yet. He really does enjoy OT because it is a lot of fun for him.

Maggie has had a lot of ear infections lately. She went to the ENT on Monday and is getting tubes next week Wednesday. I am so thankful that they squeezed us in somehow because she was going to have to wait until July otherwise.

My Grandpa (Papa Cutler) had hip replacement surgery last week and is now in a nursing home to get some therapy so he can go home. I think it was a harder surgery than he was expecting. He will be 80 this month!

Also... a little advertisement here.... Our friend Jim N. is opening a butcher shop in Richland. It's going to be called Richland Meat Center. It's on the corner of M-89 and 32nd street, across from the Blackhawk. He will have lunches like subs and soup and will also be serving Sherman's Ice Cream. You won't be disappointed with the quality of food/meat/service!

We are looking forward to camping this weekend with our church. The weather is supposed to be perfect! I promise I forgot to update on something probably important but oh well, it's gone from my brain right now. Until next time!

No comments: