First of all, I have to say Micah started riding his bike WITHOUT training wheels yesterday!!! This is the biggest deal really because I honestly never thought he would do this! He is doing it early actually! Yeah Micah!!!
Another very exciting event is I now have another niece, Lilah Sue. She was born today to Kevin and Amanda. That makes 3 nieces and 1 nephew.
Micah has OT every Monday still and is really working on chewing and sucking. They are going to try to work on more of his gross motor stuff this week I think. I'm sure his therapist will be very excited to hear of his new "trick"! Micah also had his neurology appointment last week. He is now 34 pounds (25%) and 40 inches tall (10%).
Maggie is almost walking. She is eating us out of the house. Not really but that girl can EAT! She did have an ear infection this week sadly only after about 2 weeks of having tubes put in her ears.
I guess that's all for now.
Has it really been a year?!!
12 years ago






1 comment:
how fun that micah is riding his bike w/out training wheels now. and congrats on your new niece :).
Post a Comment