Act justly, Love mercy, and Walk humbly with your God.
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Wow! A whole month has passed... Sorry!
Well, I know I have neglected the blog. It's been busy as usual around here. There is a picture of Micah ready for his last day of school. We went on vacation for 11 days back in June. We went to Jellystone Park and then to Tahquamenon Falls, Munising (Pictured Rocks), Escanaba/Powers to visit Nancy, and then to Sheboygan Wisconsin to a waterpark hotel. I still have to add pictures of the waterpark. That is the quickest version of the vacation :) Micah has had a fever for two days now. He just isn't feeling well. I will be taking him back to the doctor tomorrow if he still has it in the morning. Dan took Maelea on the Kal-Haven trail today in the bike trailer all the way to South Haven. Micah was supposed to go but obviously that didn't happen. Maggie is still not walking. I guess I was wrong on the last post. She will be one this week! I can't believe how fast this year went. Enjoy all of the pictures!
1 comment:
your vacation looks amazing! kids are so cute!
Post a Comment