Maelea visited Bronson Children's Hospital for a night right after Christmas. She had a UTI that the doctors thought turned into a kidney infection. She did not end up with a kidney infection but she was sure sick! She is doing great now. Maelea loves to talk, sing, and be loud pretty much all the time and drives her brother crazy. She loves school and is doing very well.
Micah is loving school, except for the getting up early part. He had a great time over Christmas break and it didn't take long for him to remember how to sleep in! Micah is getting a second opinion on his eyes at U of M in JUNE! That's right, June. There is that much of a waiting list to get in there. We are still (supposed to be) patching every day to help with his vision. We try to remember most days:)
Maggie is becoming more and more independent every day. She LOVES to sleep and asks to go "ni-ni" whenever she is tired. Yes, I am spoiled right now. My mom says I was the same way though. Maggie is definitely the cuddle bug of the group. She wants to be held a lot. It will be interesting when the baby arrives!
We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of baby Malachi. We found out on Friday that he has the cord wrapped around his neck twice. This makes 4 for 4 of our kids having the cord wrapped around the neck and two (Maelea and Malachi) with it twice! I have to go in twice a week for non stress testing and an ultrasound from here on to make sure he is ok. I really needed another thing to keep me busy these days :)
Well, I've now been up for almost 3 hours because I cannot sleep! I need to get Micah around for school and the girls loaded into the van.






1 comment:
enjoyed the update. love the name you have chosen for the new baby. liberty's cord was around her neck and foot when she was born. craziness! the new pics are great...the kids are getting so big. are you ready for #4?
Post a Comment