Act justly, Love mercy, and Walk humbly with your God.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 5, 2010

Baby Malachi

Well, here's the scoop! Malachi has decided to not appear on his own will and I will be having a c-section at 10:00am on Friday (today). This is totally not what I wanted at all. I have never gone into labor on my own and have never progressed without pitocin once my water has broken. Once you have had a c-section, you are not allowed to have the drugs that help your labor :( So frustrating!!! Anyways, that's the news. I will post pictures as soon as I am feeling up to it.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

aww...i'm so sorry to hear thing haven't progressed as you would have liked. praying for you and malachi today. can't wait to hear details and see pictures!!