Act justly, Love mercy, and Walk humbly with your God.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

...and eating and eating...

Well, Micah has had a HUGE appetite lately. I thought he looked heavier today to me. I made him get on the scale tonight but he was still 29 pounds. I can't even tell you how much he has changed lately and his talking is non-stop! He spent the night last night with Dan's parents and when he came home today he was yelling "I'm MICAH MARTIN" Grandma must have worked with him all day saying this. It was funny. If you see him, ask him what his name is. I have 6 weeks to go of this pregnancy and didn't realize until Sunday that I was saying a week less:( So, I STILL have 6 weeks to go. Oh well. Obviously I can't sleep right now either so that's why the late post. Dan is home (in town) for this week as far as we know right now.

No comments: