Act justly, Love mercy, and Walk humbly with your God.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Swallow Study

Micah went for his swallow study and did great! Well, he screamed the whole time but he DID participate. This is a great achievement. I talked to the Doctor afterwards and he said that Micah really needs a different study done... GREAT! He said Micah does not have reflux and he did not see anything anatomically wrong with his swallowing though. This is good news because we have treated him for reflux in the past. I am going to see if we can skip the other test and go straight to some OT for his swallowing. I think having the nurses and doctors from Detroit, nurses and doctors from Kalamazoo, and his teacher all noting his poor swallowing of liquids justifies this!

2 comments:

Jean said...

Do you ever just think: when is this going to stop? Every time (well, almost every time) I read your blog I think that for dear Micah!

Anonymous said...

KELLI AND DAN!

YOU ARE TWO SUPER PARENTS AND GOD BLESSES YOU EACH DAY. KEEP AT THOSE DOCTORS AND NURSES FOR ANSWERS. JIM SAYS MICAH IS GOOD AND LITTLE MALEA IS A CUTIE. MAY YOU KEEP FAITH AND WE ARE ALL KEEPING YOUR LITTLE FAMILY IN OUR PRAYERS. LOVE TO ALL-AUNT JOYCE AND UNCLE NEIL