Act justly, Love mercy, and Walk humbly with your God.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 2, 2008

Sigh!

Well, we were on the mend... now were back a couple of steps. Micah had an awesome day yesterday. He went to church and we went to a pool. He even touched the water with his feet. He was very happy and playing with other kids. Today he was great and went to school. Then I got a call from his teacher. He was throwing up! So I went to get him and brought him home. He slept for a few hours after that. I took him to the doctor tonight at 6:00. On the way home, he threw up twice! We are now home and resting and he is actually eating a Popsicle. I was so bummed because he was doing so well yesterday and now he's sick again. Dan is sick too actually. He is upstairs with a killer headache and fever. I think they have the same thing. Maelea is better from last week though. We have another doctor appointment tomorrow at 3:30. The doctor told me today to keep that appointment just in case we need it. Right now I am thrilled that Micah is eating a Popsicle!! He is almost done with the whole thing! I'm sorry that I just keep updating bad news. I will try to be better about that.

No comments: