Act justly, Love mercy, and Walk humbly with your God.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Catching up!

Well, a lot has happened since I last posted. I'm trying to think about all of it and not forget anything. A week ago today, we went to visit Dan's Grandma in the hospital. She was back in the ICU with pneumonia this time among other things. We made a day of it stopping on the way up at a park and having a Hot-n-Ready pizza! The next morning, we got a call while we were at church that his Grandma had taken a turn for the worse and would not likely make it another day. We decided that we had said our goodbye the day before and we did not go see her. She did die soon after. That being said... we had a busy week ahead. Wednesday we went to the visitations and then camped in our tent (for the LAST time this year I might add) in Dan's Aunt Mary and Uncle Steve's yard. Thursday was the funeral and Dan's birthday as well. I can honestly say that I had a nice time throughout the whole two days. It was sad for the reason we all got together but it was so nice to see everyone together at the same time.

Thursday night on the way home, Micah spiked a fever and when we got home it was 101.9 degrees. So, I called the doctor at 8am Friday to make an appointment. He has/had herpangina which is a viral infection that causes sores in your mouth and sometimes on the hands and feet as well as a high fever. He had the sores in his throat but no where else. He had this before when he was 11 months and ended up in the hospital. Now he is bigger and handled it wonderfully! He (shhh) seems to be all better now.

Friday night we hosted a hayride for a freshmen group from Spring Arbor University. That was a lot of fun and it did not rain! We have done this for three years now for my friend Jeremy who is a professor there.

Also, Maelea learned to pedal her bike this week! She was so excited! Maggie slept the longest she's ever slept. I actually had to wake her up this morning to feed her. We were going to go the the Kalamazoo Christmas parade today but it was snowing and raining on and off AND I am the only one up still... oh wait, I hear little feet. Anyways, I think we are going to have a day around the house today. Sorry for the lack of pictures this time.

No comments: