Act justly, Love mercy, and Walk humbly with your God.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

Rough Day

Well, I need to update a little. Micah went to the eye doctor today. He is doing great with the "straightness" of his eyes. They are perfectly straight with his glasses on. He sees 20/20 in one eye and 20/25 in the other with his glasses on. This is good. We may try to patch again but not right now. He just seems too irritated lately and is riding the fence as to whether he is happy or extremely sad all the time. It doesn't take much to tip him off. He is still super sensitive to his tags and just screams and screams about them. I am trying to ignore this because I truely think (hope) that this will pass. He did not go to school today because he did not wake up until after 11:30. I was going to have to take him out early anyway for his eye appointment but I figured he needed to rest. He was happy for a while today. He woke up around 6am this morning complaining of his head hurting and again tonight. He has been screaming and moaning like old times. He actually went in the bathroom a while ago and put a band-aid right on his scar! I know he is hurting now. I will be calling Dr. Ham's office tomorrow. I don't know what they will say because he just had an MRI that was normal just weeks ago. I just feel like we have climbed to the top of the hill and are heading back down for some reason. I hope I'm wrong!

No comments: