Act justly, Love mercy, and Walk humbly with your God.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Breathing Treatments

Well, Micah is back on breathing treatments. He hates them so much! I made him do it himself today before I would let him go to school. He screams and kicks even if I'm not holding him down. He says it is "hot" I think because it looks like steam or smoke. I still don't have any more information about appointments yet. I can tell you that one of our pediatricians said yesterday that the term cerebral palsy is a "waste basket" diagnosis. I have my own thoughts but I think I will keep them as my own thoughts:) Other than that, we have been slowly getting ready for winter and the Christmas season. Micah now (finally) has his own closet because I emptied it out of my junk. We sent a lot of stuff to Goodwill and a lot of stuff to the dumpster. He really likes his closet because it's HUGE and he can close the door to get away from Maelea. Tonight is the Delton Home Town Christmas. We might just venture out to see Santa.

No comments: