Act justly, Love mercy, and Walk humbly with your God.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ped Neuro

Sorry for the delay in an update! We met with the pediatric neurologist yesterday for a LONG appointment. I don't know anything more than I did going in but it was a good appointment. He did say that there is some prominent white matter in Micah's first MRI. He is not going to label Micah with CP yet but wants to see the most recent MRI from Detroit. I had this arranged to be there but it wasn't! He also said that Micah's birth could have caused this. Honestly, I feel a huge relief because I feel in my mind this is what is going on. He wants to see Micah again in 6 months but is going to call me with the results of the other MRI.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

glad your appointment went well. love the tree decorating pictures!