Wow! Where do I even begin? First of all, let me just say that Dan has been working out of town all week. Micah has been on spring break all week. Today, when I was getting out of the shower, I hear Micah and Maelea singing "no more monkeys jumping on the bed" really loudly. Then I hear Micah screaming LOUDLY. I let it go for a bit then went in and checked on him. He said Maelea pushed him off the bed. I walked out of the room and thought they would just figure it out. No. Micah came crawling to me saying he couldn't walk. I made him try a few times. His foot was starting to swell pretty much right away. I put a bag of frozen peas on it and he watched a video. I ended up taking him in to get it checked. No x-ray tech working today of course. They wrapped it in an ace bandage. Picture this. Micah in the stroller, Maggie in the car seat and Maelea walking all going into the doctor's office. I was a mess! I gave Maggie my phone to play with during the appointment. The nurse helped us out to the van. I get everyone all buckled up and realize that I didn't make the appointment for tomorrow! I tried calling from my phone in the parking lot and the receptionist couldn't hear me. So, I went back in (by myself) to make the appointment. I take the kids to Grandma and Grandpa Martin's house (they are spending the night) and realize that my ear is KILLING me. It hurt really bad last night and I couldn't sleep very well. I ended up calling to get an appointment for myself. Good thing I got in! I have cellulitis in my ear and it hurts VERY bad! I got a shot of rocephin too. I have to go back in on Saturday to get re-checked. I guess it could have been really bad and I would have ended up in the hospital! Yikes! By the way, my phone has died too! That's all. I did go out to eat with our small group from church and had a really nice time. Maggie and I are home and going to sleep wonderfully tonight! I'll keep you updated on Micah tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment