Micah had his OT evaluation Monday morning. He did great! I feel like he is such a different kid lately! They did find that he has a hyper sensitive gag reflex. That can answer some of the swallowing difficulties. He also does not use both of his eyes when he draws/writes. His eyes do not cross "center line" or something like that. Basically, he uses his right hand to draw/write and only uses his right eye. I can't explain it very well. I'll get back to you on that one. It's late:) He will go once a week for some therapy for both of these issues. It was such a relief to go out of there with no big problems and some answers too! For all of you southern readers, we had another snowfall last night! It's nothing compared to our friends Celeste and Eric who have a few feet still! So much for spring break! More pictures coming soon of our Saturday hike.
No comments:
Post a Comment