Micah's ENT appointment went well on Friday. She ended up giving him something for his pink eye so we did not have to go to the peditrician afterall! She took out one of his tubes... yuck! We got to bring it home in a little case if anyone wants to see it:) Micah's foot is healing nicely. He needs another x-ray in two weeks. Saturday we went to a surprise birthday party for my friend Shari from Spring Arbor. We brought my friend Emily home with us for the night and she went to church with us on Sunday. It was nice to catch up with everyone. Maggie continued her fussiness and on Monday she woke up with a fever. I took her in and she has a double ear infection! She is still running a fever and now has diarrhea. I was hoping we could wait until Thursday for her 9 month check-up but I might have to take her back in tomorrow. She is sleeping a LOT. I feel so bad for her. Tomorrow is Kindergarten roundup for Micah and his IEP meeting. We are looking forward to some sunshine around here.
No comments:
Post a Comment