Act justly, Love mercy, and Walk humbly with your God.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Busy week!





Well, I need to update a few things. Both Micah and Maelea are recovering from ear infections. Maelea is still recovering form her giardia... her medicine is terrible to say the least. Maggie weighs 12.7 pounds! She also has a bit of a cold or allergies or something that is making it hard for her to breath sometimes! That being said... I took her to the ER Friday morning because she was really struggling to breath. Both Dan and I agreed that she needed to go. We have seen bad breathing before. Well, of course when we got there, she ended up being ok. I'm glad but once again there is still that part of you that feels kind of dumb for going to the ER and nothing is wrong. I think the car ride as well as the AC being on helped her. She has a lot of snot and that's probably all it was but it was choking her a lot. That's all for now. I'm going to bed!

2 comments:

Halflyng said...

Anastasia has our allergies, too. It's horrible. But, let me tell you, using saline nasal drops clears her right up when she's starting to sound really snuffly :)

Rebecca said...

cute pictures. hope everyone is feeling better SOON!!