Act justly, Love mercy, and Walk humbly with your God.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Xopenex!

Micah missed school today because he woke up wheezing and coughing more than normal. He told me he was sick and I told him he wasn't going to school. He did not fight it at all... that means he knew he didn't feel good. I had an appointment made for Maelea already at 1:00 so I switched it to Micah. We had Maelea taken care of at the same time though too... (basically I have to collect her next poopy diaper and put it into some containers for them) you don't want to know. We now have a new Xopenex prescription for the next 6 months for Micah and we are ready for winter!

No comments: