Act justly, Love mercy, and Walk humbly with your God.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Influenza A

Yep, he did! I'm not sure what to think. Micah is the only one who got a flu shot this year and is the only one who got the flu. Hmmm... Anyway, he is all better now and has had a spectacular day today! We take days one at a time by the way. He made Valentines today for his class and sugar cookies for our community group too. His best little buddy, Nikolai, moved to Hawaii this past weekend. They were two peas in a pod at school. They didn't get a chance to say good-bye because they had to leave without much notice at all. His dad is in the Army. That's all for now. I hope to continue with good updates for a LONG time!

1 comment:

Halflyng said...

And people always wonder why I never get the flu shot anymore... ;)

I'm glad everyone is better!