Act justly, Love mercy, and Walk humbly with your God.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Woohoo!

Micah does NOT need tubes at this time in his ears. We will go back in two months to make sure everything is still good. I survived taking all three kids today to his appointment. We managed to get there five minutes early of course and then had to wait over a half an hour because they were running behind. We only had one melt-down from Maelea who insisted all of a sudden that she wanted her coat ON. She actually was jumping up and down and screaming. I of course laughed because it was hilarious. Bad Mom. All in all, it was a good day. Just one small hitch... Maggie is running a temperature right now... 101.4. We will just say it is from teething. I'll let you know otherwise if there is a problem. I'm headed to bed!

No comments: