Act justly, Love mercy, and Walk humbly with your God.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Micah's ear

Well, Micah still has an ear infection. He came home from school yesterday with a 100.6 degree temp and actually fell asleep at the dinner table at 7:00. He slept until 9:30 this morning when I woke him up. He had a temp of 103.6 around 3am. I took him in this morning and they switched his antibiotic but said he should stay home from school because an ear infection should not cause that high of a fever. He is watching a video and just relaxing for today. The Dr. said it could possibly be influenza. Great! He even had a shot for that this year. Time will tell I guess. Grandma Martin met us at the doctor's office and took Maelea to her weekly class at the school for an hour. They should be back any minute.

1 comment:

Halflyng said...

Jesse has the flu. He topped out at 104.6 today :( We went to Immediate Care for the 4th time (between Jesse, Ana and I) this month. Doctor gave him some good drugs... but the fever just refuses to break :(