I am so happy to say that Micah has been doing WONDERFUL lately! He has been so good in so many ways. His talking is very clear and he comes up with some very cute stuff. He feels good right now and that is the key! He is just growing up so fast right now. Some things that most moms probably don't even think twice about are finally happening and I love it! He is doing things all by himself without needing me to "go along" and just being independent. For example, the other day, one of his mittens was in the van and he needed it to go to school. I told him I would get it in a minute. Well, the next thing I know, he went out and got it by himself without me asking AND put it on after putting his coat on! This is progress folks! The really cute one is last night he packed his bag to go to the "toetel" (hotel) with Grandma and Grandpa. He is so stinking excited to go! He packed three swimming suits, two pair of socks, one pair of underwear, pajamas, a shirt and pants, a few toys and put them in his bag without us even knowing what he was doing. He brought it down the stairs and was all ready to go. Dan and I were trying not to laugh out loud but I was about crying laughing inside. It was hilarious. Of course nothing was folded and he was so proud.
Maggie is a bit sick right now :( She has a yucky cough. Other than that, we are doing wonderfully!






1 comment:
Kelli, He looks so grown up and cute.
Post a Comment