Act justly, Love mercy, and Walk humbly with your God.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 2, 2009

We're home!

I apologize for not updating sooner. We made our escape from the hospital around 3:00 on Saturday. Maelea continues to have diarrhea but is SO much better. She is on medicine every 6 hours. Last night it was sadly funny that I had to give each kid medicine. Maggie is now on continual medicine for her recent pyelonephritis (kidney infection), Micah for his ear infection, and Maelea for her gut bug! Maelea has been eating yogurt constantly since we came home. I ordered it every meal while she was in the hospital but she wouldn't touch it there. She is also eating some Activia which is supposed to help her as well. I am so happy to be home and have a "boring" week! Thank you all so much for your prayers for Maelea and our family. I know that we can get through anything with God's strength. He knows how much we can handle. I will continue to keep you updated on how things go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so glad to you are all home again. Those boring days at home are often taken for granted. Thank you for the reminder to praise God in the blah days. Have a good week.

The Mattsons

Anonymous said...

Dan and Kelli - So glad Maelea is home. What an ordeal. Hereby bestow upon you honorary medical degrees!!! Trust and pray strength will prevail for you all.
Love
Aunt Diane