Act justly, Love mercy, and Walk humbly with your God.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Acid Reflux?

Ok, so I took Micah back to the doctor again today. He was TERRIBLE this morning, gulping air, crying (more like screaming), just simply out of control. Not a good way to start the day. He slept fine all night and no itching. The doctor thinks he has acid reflux. It's a possibility I suppose. He has been on medication for it twice before, once when he was a baby, and then when he was two I think. It all blends together. Anyways, he has had 3 or 4 swallow studies and they show nothing but that doesn't mean he doesn't have it (acid reflux.) We also got another cream for him, which he already had!!! I didn't know until I opened up the bag when I got home from the pharmacy. Oh well, the other tube was expired anyways. We didn't go to Maelea's class today or have small group tonight. Things change fast around here. One person from our group is in the hospital and it just didn't work out for everybody. Oh well on that too! We watched the girls soccer team tonight for a while. Micah's teacher is the coach. He loves her so much but won't talk to her when he's not at school. It was kind of cute! Miss Ashley was on the other team, and we didn't even know it! It was nice to see her too. We are all ready for spring around here so we can get outside more.

No comments: