Act justly, Love mercy, and Walk humbly with your God.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sick again

I took Micah and Maggie both to the doctor today. Maggie has an ear infection and an upper respiratory infection. Micah just has the URI but also the weird rash. No answers for sure. He fell asleep at 8:00 tonight on the couch. He is on an antibiotic. As a mom, I have this stupid thing called worry that I do way too much! He says his belly hurts an has for a few weeks now. I thought it might be from his swallowing air problem when he is going to bed, sleeping, or waking up. It's hard to describe. I am going to re-schedule the OT evaluation that was cancelled when he had his last MRI. I'll let you know how things go.

No comments: