Act justly, Love mercy, and Walk humbly with your God.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Pictures!
Dan took the kids out for a hike today so I could have some time at the house without all of their "help" for a while. Micah carried the map the whole time and was helping Dan find their way. They were supposed to be on the white trail at one point, and he looked down at the ground and said "this is the green trail." So cute! The canoe pictures are in our pond. It usually dries up before summer is over so spring is the best time to use it. Dan has some more pictures of Micah working with him tonight. I will post those later.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Just one question? Why are my grandchildren on an Unstable Bridge?!!!!! Just kidding Dan, I am sure you checked it out first. Didn't you?
1 comment:
Just one question? Why are my grandchildren on an Unstable Bridge?!!!!! Just kidding Dan, I am sure you checked it out first.
Didn't you?
Post a Comment