Act justly, Love mercy, and Walk humbly with your God.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Intense itching

Well, I'm up! Micah has had some sort of intense itching that is driving him nuts and now he cannot sleep. We've been here before and don't know why. His skin is red and bleeding in some spots. I actually already called today to try to get an appointment for him and was on hold and for some reason hung up. I am going to take him in today. He is just miserable. It's been on and off since Sunday. Just thought I'd let you all know. I am wracking my brain to think of a source for the problem...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Believe it or not, when I was a child, my skin would get red (turned out to be very, very, large welts)and I would be in agony with itching. The doctors determined that I was a. allergic to cats and b. allergic to the dye in jelly beans. I know it sounds strange but it's true.

The itching/redness would go away after a day but the minute I touched a cat or ate a jelly bean, it was agony all over again.

As I got older, it got better. Thank goodness as I love jelly beans!:)

I just thought I would share in hopes that it might spark some helpfulness.