Sorry it's been so long since I last updated. Nothing new going on which is kind of good. Micah is working with Dan today so it's just the girls at home. I am trying to get some stuff done. I have my own little helper though so you can imagine how productive I am. All of our snow has melted and now it's muddy. Yesterday it was so warm out that Micah only wore a spring jacket to school! It was really nice. He is doing so well lately. He is just talking up a storm and making us laugh all the time. His parent- teacher conferences are next week. We should know what the "plan" is going to be for him for next year. I think he will go half day to kindergarten and then half day to his class that he is in right now and then go full day to kindergarten the following year. We will see!
1 comment:
so glad that everything is going good!
Post a Comment