Well, we are still doing just fine around here! I had parent/teacher conferences last night and Micah will be going all day next year. He will do half day Kindergarten and half day in the same class he has been in. This will help him to hopefully be completely ready for Kindergarten when he turns 6. I don't want him to struggle to keep up. He is doing great with his goals for this year. We need to work on numbers/counting and concepts of print more.
Maggie has been very irritable lately it seems and tonight she is choking on and off. I am still awake actually because I keep hearing her and can't sleep. I go in to check on her and she's fine but it has me on edge. I am the most paranoid mother ever though!
Has it really been a year?!!
12 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment