Act justly, Love mercy, and Walk humbly with your God.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

FYI

If you are just now joining us, make sure you go back and check the first entries because that is where you will find Micah's history. It is very encouraging to see that so many people have checked this site but at the same time it does intimidate me:) I know I have high school friends, college friends, family, extended family, far far extended family, church friends, school teachers, and probably people I don't even know reading this. We finally woke up Micah tonight after 7pm and went for a bike ride and had some ice cream and talked with some friends. He was ready to go put his pajamas on after a while. I hope tomorrow he has his full energy back. He was crying tonight when we put him to bed and holding the back of his head.

No comments: