Act justly, Love mercy, and Walk humbly with your God.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Pictures from the past

Wow, this was a lot more difficult than I thought it was going to be! I tried to find a picture of all of the immediate family. I came very close to including everybody. I'm very sorry Great-Grandma Blocher was unable to be found among my digital pictures. Included in these pictures are: Great-Grandma Martin, "Papa" and "Mama" Martin, Aunt Amanda, Uncle Kevin, Aunt Jenni and Uncle Josh, Mom (me), "Mama" Cutler, "Papa" Cutler and "Mama" Nancy, "Papa" Martin, Dad, Great-Great Grandma Cutler (who passed away 1 month exactly before Micah was born), Great-Grandma Jimmie, Great- "Papa" Cutler, and Great-Grandpa Dolbee. These are Micah's heritage. I hope you enjoy them. I do have plenty of other pictures that I will be posting as well.


















No comments: