Well, Micah was sent home with quite the loot today! Here is a picture of all of his stuff from school. He was so excited!! He already put his new Lofty and Scoop in the case so they are missing from the picture. Thank you to everybody who had something to do with his gifts! He also went through the picture book and said everybody's name and was so excited.
When I went upstairs to see how Maelea was doing after sleeping for 3 hours, I found a "not feeling very well" girl. She was just lying there awake in her toddler bed. NOT a normal thing. So I felt her and knew right away she had a temp. It was over 100 so I called the doctor. I wasn't so worried about her but I didn't want Micah to get sick before his surgery. Well, I took her in tonight at 7:30 and they are treating her for a sinus infection. She has had a really yucky nose for a few weeks now. She has a fever again right now. Micah should be safe as long as they are not in each other's face.
Tonight, Micah got his pre-surgery haircut from Aunt Amanda. It looks really nice. I will post some pictures tomorrow. He is sleeping right now. Well, I guess that's all for now. We will find out in the morning what time the surgery is scheduled for. I will post that as well.






No comments:
Post a Comment