Act justly, Love mercy, and Walk humbly with your God.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Good Day

We had a good day today. When Micah got home from school, Daddy took him for a bike ride down the road and then he said he wanted to go camping. So of course Daddy took him camping tonight! They hiked about a half of a mile from where they parked and set up a tent and made dinner. Dan was really happy to use his backpacking stuff. When I talked to him, Micah was trying to get his sleeping bag rolled out. We had some other good news today. Maelea went on the big girl potty! I was not ready for this at all but here we go. After she went, she was clapping her hands and saying "yeah!" I know I am lacking some pictures lately but I left my camera at Dan's parent's house! I will get it back soon though.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

a camping trip sounds fun! and yea for maelea using the big girl potty!! i can't wait until libbs decides she wants to use it!