We will be going to Detroit for Micah's MRI tomorrow. We should have final surgery plans after this is done. While we're there, Dan and I are going to check out the hospital as well as the Ronald McDonald house to kind of get a feel for things. I am trying to plan for next week buy getting some things for Micah when he is recovering like activity books and CD's. I went to some garage sales this past weekend and found some Sesame Street books. He is really into Big Bird right now. Dan's mom is making Micah 3 sets of summer pajamas that button up the front- Thomas the Train, Cars, and Mickey Mouse. He will not be wanting anything to be pulled over his head for a while. He also loves being in his pajamas "my jinas" as he calls them.
Has it really been a year?!!
12 years ago






2 comments:
We'll be keeping Micah in our prayers! Hope everything goes well with the MRI.
we're praying for all of you!!
Post a Comment