Act justly, Love mercy, and Walk humbly with your God.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Last Day of School.... for a while.

Well, Micah is off to school right now. He knows it's his last day for a while. He was very happy and in a good mood. He has been helping pack up his pajamas and some toys to take with us. I am just about done with all of the laundry. It's like packing for vacation... but NOT! We all need our stuff packed. Dan now has a pair of "Mickey's Mouse" pajama bottoms to match Micah! Thanks Grandma Martin! I will be sure to post a picture when I catch him in them. Maelea and I are going to go to Dollar Genaral here in a few minutes and see if I can find a cheap single air mattress (even a pool float will do) for me in case the spot in Micah's room for me to sleep is not cushy enough. It's not easy being pregnant and sleeping sometimes. I just want to be prepared. And, if I don't use it, Grandma Cutler has a pool now! Yes, you're all invited to come anytime and use it... right? Ok, I better go. I will post more later today.

No comments: