Act justly, Love mercy, and Walk humbly with your God.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I talked to the Doctor!

Micah has no other problems with his spine. This is great news! They were looking for a syrinx or a tethered cord and he has neither. I only talked with the Doctor for about 10 seconds so this is the only information besides finding out he will be there from 5-6 days but possibly only 4 if he does really well. Micah is crashed on the couch as I type. He was so tired after he got up this morning. I almost didn't send him to school but he was so sad and teary eyed when I mentioned it that I didn't have the heart to keep him home. I carried him off of the bus and he fell asleep 5 minutes after we got in the house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Kelli. This is Craig, Dan's cousin in Chicago. My mom (Teresa) just sent me a link to your site. I appreciate the courage and good cheer and thoughtfulness of your posts a great deal. The photos are wonderful, and the information promises to give good shape to our prayers.

God help you and Dan as you navigate so much information and so many needs in Micah's life.

Warmly,
C. Mattson (for Rhoda, and the kids)