Act justly, Love mercy, and Walk humbly with your God.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Surgery 8:30am

Surgery is going to be starting at 8:30am tomorrow. Right now I am sitting in the lab at Bronson waiting to get my blood drawn. I just drank that yummy orange stuff! We are all set to go I think. Maelea got up around 10:45. She really does not feel well still but she is up and riding in the van with Dan and Micah doing some last minute errands.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

we'll be praying. i hope maelea is better soon! we just went through a stomach bug with liberty. 1st time we had had to deal with that time of thing too...i'm not good at it either! ;)

Anonymous said...

From Angie Pratt:
Hi Kelly -
Carrie has been updating me on Micah and his surgery. Please know that Bobby and I will be praying for all of you tomorrow and throughout Micah's recovery, and for Micah's drs and nurses, too. Much love to you, angie

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am
your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my
righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10