Act justly, Love mercy, and Walk humbly with your God.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday Update

We had a good day today. Micah didn't wake up until 10:30 this morning! He needed to sleep apparently. After church, Micah and Maelea spent the day with Grandma Cutler. Dan and I spent the day at church with our small group painting a classroom. Both Micah and Maelea now have light-up shoes! Thanks Grandma! Not too much else to write about. Only a few more days. Keep checking in for updates.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome. Now I need to find some that will fit Anna. I haven't had any luck with that search but I will keep looking.

Love Grandma!!

Rebecca said...

sounds like fun. are you getting nervous? we are praying for micah, your family, the doctors, etc.!!

Anonymous said...

Warmly embracing you in anticipation of Micah's surgery. Other people have relayed their story of children who have had the same procedure with encouraging results. Am thankful God has a skilled medical team in place to help out Mighty Micah. Much love and continual prayers, Aunt Diane