Just a quick update. Micah has not done well all day today (Thursday) so I called the pediatrician this evening to get any hints as to what to do about his headache he now has. I thought it was completely from the spinal tap. Well, they said we had to go back to the ER!! I was NOT a happy camper. Anyways, they ended up admitting him because they don't know what to do with him. I came home to sleep for a bit and then go back up. Dan is there now. Micah has been lying down all day basically and when he does get up he is in terrible pain and his eyes still hurt. Good news though that his CRP level came down to 2.something as of a few hours ago. Anyways, I don't suspect we will be there very long but they wanted to observe him so we don't have to end up just going to the ER all the time. Ok, goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment