Well, I'm terrible but I took ZERO pictures this weekend. It was a fast weekend and I thought about the camera many times... but that's as far as I went. Both of the kids had a great time and have a nice tan. The weather was beautiful. The first night was very cold but we survived. It's a good thing I grabbed the heated blanked at the last second. Micah loved playing on the playground with the other kids. My Dad came out on Saturday and set up his own tent. It was a nice relaxing day for the most part. Dan and Kevin went fishing a few times. Micah spent almost the entire weekend barefooted! I don't know whose kid I have anymore. He has changed in a lot of ways. He also loved the merry-go-round on the playground. I really thought that would mess with his balance but it didn't. Micah also likes to cook. This is nothing new but he got Uncle Kevin to roast the PERFECT marshmallow for him. Then he didn't want to eat it! It was definitely funnier in person.
1 comment:
sounds like a fun weekend! so glad you are all doing well!
Post a Comment