Act justly, Love mercy, and Walk humbly with your God.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 2, 2008

Day After Surgery

Well, we are in a new room, but still in the PICU. They are doing some construction so we got to move around 4am this morning. Micah still has not eaten or taken any liquids at all. Around 3am we kind of made him swallow some tylenol but that only lasted a couple of seconds and then he got sick. He has been running a slight temp. The neurosurgeon "representatives" came in (of course in the 10 minutes I stepped out to go eat breakfast) and said Micah will be going to a regular room sometime soon. His arterial line is out now and his catheter will come out soon too. His incision looks good, from what they can peek from around the bandage. It's a lot smaller than I thought it would be... which I am very glad for. We are going to play BINGO here in a while. Micah has watched Jonah again and the Ultimate Veggie Silly Song Countdown. I guess that's all for now. I will update more when I know more.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love you guys! I have been and am still thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for keeping us all updated on Micah's recovery. We hold you all in prayer as yo go through this difficult time and look forward to him being well.
Doug and Marion

Rebecca said...

glad to hear the positive news!

Anonymous said...

Kelli, Good to hear he is recovering. Micah, Dan and you are in my prayers.

Andy Wood

Anonymous said...

Kelli, Thank you for keeping us all so updated. I've been thinking about you guys all week and so glad top hear things are going well and Micah is starting to keep some food down and build up an appetite. We will continue to be preying for you and that the littl;e rest you get will be nough to sustain you throughout all you have to do each day!. Love and prayers!
Breeze & fam