Micah is awake and watching some TV actually. He is in some pain but seems ok. He was very pale so they drew some labs to check his hemoglobin. They did this even before we saw him. He was somewhat pale but probably not too bad. I told them that he was a little pale but he has my skin color too so it wasn't that bad. Also, his hands and feet are pretty swolen, enough that they had to take his ankle band off because it was too tight. His first words were "where's Mama?" He was asking for Grandma because she was actually with him when he went to sleep. I just slipped away for a few minutes to eat and update the blog. I should get going. I will keep updating and add a picture soon. He really does look good for what he went through.
3 comments:
I'm glad he's doing so well. It has been very hard to be here and not there with him and you guys. Tell him we love him so much!!
Love,
Aunt Amanda, Uncle Kevin and Anna
God is truly awsome!! We are praying that He holds all of you close in His arms this week. We do check your blogs daily and even read them to Great Papa when we can track him down.
Love,
Uncle Rick and Aunt Teresa
So glad to hear Micah came through surgery well.We are trusting the Lord for his care, and that he will be kept at peace. Continued wisdom for the staff caring for him. Peace also for Dad and Mom and family that love him so much.
With our prayers and love,
Cousins Ray and Shirley
Post a Comment