Now Micah has a bit of a cold. His urinary issues seem to be MUCH better. He has not complained at all since first waking up yesterday. I don't know if the medicine did the trick or what but we'll take it. This weekend we are supposed to go camping. I hope the weather warms up a bit though. Both Micah and Maelea are blowing their noses like crazy. I just picked up some Puffs Plus because Maelea's nose was super raw this morning already. That should help. Micah is excited to go camping but he keeps saying "later" for some reason. It's cute I suppose. I should have some pictures to post soon.
2 comments:
glad to hear micah is feeling better. hope the colds go away quickly. i hear the weather is supposed to warm up this weekend. have fun camping!
Hi Kelli and Dan! Watch your blog and think its great. You both do a great job with your two kids. Hope they feel ok for your camping trip. Love & prayers
Aunt Joyce and Uncle Neil
Post a Comment