Maelea (and Grandma and Grandpa) came to visit today. Dan and I took Maelea to Subway for something to eat. It's really neat because you can go in between all of these hospitals through a tunnel system. Maelea got to ride in a wagon. When we got back, Micah wanted to pull Maelea in the wagon. This was cute for all 3-4 steps that he took. He is getting stronger but is very wobbly still.
Has it really been a year?!!
12 years ago






2 comments:
He looks wonderful. He'll be running before you know it. Tracy, Susan and I are already speculating on how soon he'll be back to school. Tracy was completely tickled that he smiled for her the other day. I know we'll see ya soon.
Kim O
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that Mike Grantham gave me the scoop on Micah and I've been praying for him ever since. Thanks for keeping this blog, it's fun to see updates!
Post a Comment