Act justly, Love mercy, and Walk humbly with your God.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sleeping...........still.

Well, Micah slept great last night... and is still sleeping:) He did wake up at 6am an his head hurt pretty bad. He took some tylenol and is still sleeping. Dr. Ham was just in and wants to give it another day or two. Micah might have over done it yesterday just a little:) I just changed his diaper and bedding and he is still sleeping. He has been very good about going in the urinal the whole time so he hasn't really rested very well until last night. The constant IV drip keeps his bladder busy. Enjoy the beautiful day today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so thrilled things seem to be going GREAT! I can't wait to see him at Jim and Lindy's this summer!

You are all so brave!
Ramona